Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I'm laid -off right now, so it was easy for me to get most of the work done on my new project (when the weather permitted) by myself. And as well as Stan and I work together on the home projects, I really had a vision of what I wanted this pond to look like and I found the whole building process very therapeutic, working alone on it. Mom would wonder out periodically and check on me or sit and watch for a while.

But on Saturday and Sunday Stan was home to help me. We got the liner in and the rocks placed about. We filled it with water and added the plants from the old pond. Stan, bless his heart, worked on the plumbing end. every time he placed a rock, I inevitably would move it to a location I preferred over the one he chose...poor guy. He had no clue what kind of mission I was on. I felt driven on this project to the extent that I wasn't even sure what kind of mission it was. lol....

 

No comments: